Thursday, December 10, 2020

Fifth blog

Postgraduate Studies

Hello everyone! I hope you are all very well :) Today I am going to comment on the continuity of the study that I want to do ... the truth is that I have not decided yet, but international relations and the whole issue attracts my attention. Sub-national governments are also becoming more important! so it would be a good job opportunity.

I have also thought about studying another career as pedagogy to have the ability to teach in a very didactic and practical way at the university because I would like (perhaps when I have acquired enough experience) to be a teacher.

 I have many expectations placed on me, I hope I can achieve everything I set my mind to and give me opportunities. Who knows, maybe one day I'll be a doctor in political science and more!

I would very much like to study abroad, there are many outstanding universities with scholarships! It would be good to be able to get one of those and learn in another environment like Germany or Australia or maybe Japan (it is worth dreaming ok hahaha) and also learn a new language! which adds a skill and that means job opportunities!

And what would you like to continue studying or would you enter the world of work?

See you in class!



3 comments:

  1. Hello Gaby!
    Youu have an excellent future ahead of you, I don't doubt that bae

    P.S big in Japan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will achieve everything that you propose, I have a lot of faith in you
    P.S. Do you want to go to Japan for the study or for the anime?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! it's true, you never know how far you can go, but I hope you can fulfill all your dreams and achieve what you set out to do.
    See you in class!

    ReplyDelete

Sixth blog

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Hello everyone! I hope you are well on your weekend. In this blog I am going to talk about the university...