Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Fourth Blog


A photograph I like 

Hello everyone! today I'm going to talk about one of my favorite photos. This photo was taken this year and was taken by me hahaha. After 9 months without seeing each other in person, I was able to be with this wonderful person! (Too bad there were 3 more missing)

The photo is my friend Sebas and I in the subway hahaha waiting for food from the San Camilo cafeteria. His visit to Santiago was in October, that day he also came with his sister and we shared a beautiful afternoon!

I really like this photo because it was the reunion after so long in confinement and social distancing due to the pandemic. And I feel that it shows that despite being far away, the quarantine showed who is there for you and who really cares about you (Gabriela Coelho xdd hahahaha)

And that's my story today hahaha, how about you? do you have a favorite photo?








7 comments:

  1. OMG! I just can't help but loving you <3
    I hope we can see us again and hang out with the rest of the group.
    In the meantime, see you in class (virtually)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gabriela, very good picture, I hope you can meet your friend more times and that this pandemic does not discourage you

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love this photo, my friend
    I really miss you :c
    That day was one of the best in this pandemic

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful picture. I miss u guys uwu

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excess of beauty for a single photo, I hope we can see each other later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just saw you two guys in Seba´s blog, hope you can see each other again and soon

    ReplyDelete

Sixth blog

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Hello everyone! I hope you are well on your weekend. In this blog I am going to talk about the university...