Saturday, December 12, 2020

Sixth blog

 ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES

Hello everyone! I hope you are well on your weekend.

In this blog I am going to talk about the university's online classes, specifically English. Well, the first course I took in English was in the first semester of this year, that is, English III. The truth was very entertaining to watch the classes with the teacher who took the course, she was very didactic and always tried to make us talk by questioning us. Continuing with English IV, which I also found entertaining and I liked. The experience I have had in the university with the English course made me remember how much I needed to practice XDDD because since school I was good at English, but when I got to the university and with this modality, I realized that I have to practice a lot hahaha but that's good.

I like the use of blogs because I did not know how to do one hahaha and it makes it more dynamic both for us and for the teacher (or so I hope). As I mentioned earlier, I need to practice and be active with English since it is an important element (especially for the career), so what I do is read and listen to things in English, I also download the Duolingo application XDDD, it is an tool that It has served a lot, I have known her since I was 12 years old and I have tried to use her as often as I need to to remember words or phrases or even continue learning! These last few days I have not been able to practice and I have not dedicated myself to seeing things in English since the end of the semester has me bad ☹

And well that's all I have to say for today. Bye! See you in class






3 comments:

  1. Hello Gaby!

    I think we should create an application like Duolingo, we make a lot of money

    See you, darling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello bby
    So you use Duolingo. It's kinda fun to use it, but is very authoritary. (Time to learn Spanish or vanish) Classes wit you have been amazing, so ILY.
    xoxoxoxooxoxxoxooxoxoxooxoxoxooxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized that I should practice more English especially the pronunciation of some words. I hope you have a good end of the year!!

    ReplyDelete

Sixth blog

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Hello everyone! I hope you are well on your weekend. In this blog I am going to talk about the university...