Saturday, November 7, 2020

Third blog


My future job

Hello everyone! I hope they are well. Today I am going to tell you about the job I want to have in the future.

Actually, I’m still not sure what I’m going to focus on with my career. I study Political Science and you can do various things regarding politics and government or you can also be academic and teach at university.

I hope I can be an advisor to a politician or be able to participate in public policies, I would love to work in the ministry of education. Hopefully I would also work in sub-national governments since they have become important especially for Chile. I plan to work on it and then go to academy.

When I was a child I never really thought that I would study this hahaha but I am not complaining, I like what I study and I hope to continue learning more!

And what do you plan to work on?

4 comments:

  1. Hello, Gaby... I know you will achieve all that you want!
    Best regards my dear friend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii

    I think your views in politics will be very useful, you would make a very good advisor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gaby we need to work together, I also like subnational government. It would be fun! (ps: academy I hate you!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hellooo
    I know you and I know that you will do well in everything. Much success in everything you propose.
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Sixth blog

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Hello everyone! I hope you are well on your weekend. In this blog I am going to talk about the university...