Saturday, October 31, 2020

Second Blog

 My Favorite Movie

Hi everyone! Today I gonna talk about movies! Specifically my favorites movies hahaha. Well, firts I want to say I think the movies are one of the form to show different facets of the human being and it is also one of the most popular entertainment out there! See how different stories unfold with many characters, it is very beautiful. I always try to watch movies with my mom to also spend time with her.

My favorites movies are two hahahah, Leon: the professional and princess and the frog (the Disney version with Tiana). 

Leon: the professional is one of my favorite because I love the story and the characters. I also love the colors of the film, the shots, the way the characters act. I love leon hahaha how he takes care of Mathilda and how their relationship develops. I also love the soundtrack of the film, thanks to this I got to know it (the song is one of Sting)And acts the beautiful Natalie Portman and Jean Reno

And princess and the frog It is because I feel that she is one of the princesses who fights for her dreams, besides being brave and not needing a man xd or true love to be complete, but rather as you live and build your dreams, you are finding people who they help you move on and become part of your happiness.

and you? What is your favorite movie?




4 comments:

  1. AY MAMIII
    I've never watched The Professional, we should watch it one day because it seems to be very good.
    And I think that the Princess and the Frog is a really empowering movie, specially if you are a girl (LETS GO GIRLS), so you have a good taste on movies!
    XOXOXOXOXOXOOXOXOXOXOOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii
    As Nicolas I have never seen neither of both, they seems to be very good movies

    ReplyDelete
  3. hii
    the princess and the frog always had to do with my little sister haha good movie

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAAAAA Leon....
    What a wonderful movie, my dear

    ReplyDelete

Sixth blog

  ENGLISH LANGUAGE CHALLENGES Hello everyone! I hope you are well on your weekend. In this blog I am going to talk about the university...